Battle Party Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Party Community Forums

This is a forum dedicated to connecting players of the MOBA Adventure Time Battle Party together. I will also be making a leaderboards for it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up and Running!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerobic Izzy
Admin

Up and Running! Empty
PostSubject: Up and Running!   Up and Running! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 am

Hello Battle Party players you are probably wondering what this is so I'll explain.
I decided to make a little community forums to bond together the BP community. At the moment we have alot of different thing bonding the community together such as Reddit, IRC, Wiki, Twitch, etc.
But alot of the current players that use some of these don't know about the others. Such as Redditers not knowing about the IRC and vice versa.
--------------------------------------------------------
Next, to introduce myself I'm Aerobic Izzy Fang (My IGN) or Jacob which is what most of my friends that I play with call me. I am just a normal player like everyone else (with some being better than me Razz). I main Gunter/FP/Fionna. You can add me on CN or join the IRC or just shoot me a PM thru the forums to contact me.

All in all thank you guys for checking out my forums and please make an account and contribute to this new forums that I've got running. Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bpcommunity.board-directory.net

Up and Running!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Party Community Forums :: BP Community :: News-
Jump to: