Battle Party Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Party Community Forums

This is a forum dedicated to connecting players of the MOBA Adventure Time Battle Party together. I will also be making a leaderboards for it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jungling With Fionna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerobic Izzy
Admin

Jungling With Fionna Empty
PostSubject: Jungling With Fionna   Jungling With Fionna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 am

I've been seeing alot of chat about which junglers are best and people asking about how to jungle and what champ to use. I'm posting this for the sake of a guide and to show the potential of Fionna as a jungler.

Fiona's Strong Points:

• Great health regen for sustaining in jungle
    Amazing gank potential (Q has 3 dashes and a slow)
    Can solo goo monster easily at 3 harder at 2
    Can solo Kee'Oth easily at 5/6 depending on build
    Clears very easy if you use her Q right
    Can become extremely useful in teamfights
    CRAZY BACKDOOR AND TURRET PUSH!
    Can 1v1 many champions
    Hard as hell to kill because of her Q or her ult

Fiona's weak points:

• Can be easily shutdown if you mess up badly
    A bit squishy if ult is down and you're building more damage
    Very little CC compared to a couple other Junglers like Pep Butler

After the overview of her qualities here is a guide for people just getting into jungling.

Setup - Meta Science with a 4/0/2/0/4 build

Jungle Route -Grassbear to Gnomes then gank or push top or bot lane. Then do Iron owls to Werewolf starting at whichever is closer. When level 3 if you are 2/0/0/0/1 then go take Goo Monster and just use q to dodge his goo pool attack. Then continue doing your jungle route until level 5 or 6. If you are 3/0/1/0/2 then you can take Kee'Oth at Lvl 5 but if you're uncomfortable/don't know Fionna well enough then wait until 6. When fighting Kee'Oth just make sure to dodge his large magic attack, if it hits you directly just Q or run away or he might kill you.

Ganking - When ganking wait in a bush while another teammate is on lane. If you are full hp and the enemy is right in front of you switch to your pink sword or fearless (Not the regen sword). Make sure your teammate starts initiating and then walk up to the champion and hit them, if they have a dash then make them waste it and q twice so you'll be up to them then autoattack and use your last Q and you should be able to slow them long enough to get the kill.

Teamfights - In a teamfight your main purpose is to slow the enemies and deal as much damage as possible. When entering a teamfight just q in and try to him as many enemies possible with your slow and then target their main melee/magic damage dealer (hopefully someone else has CC to usually stun them). If their team all-ins on you then just q away to escape. If you're really low health and a stun hits you make sure to spam your E so you'll be able to escape after the stun is off.

If you're losing Late-Game or End-Game - I hate saying this because it pisses so many people off that Fionna can do this but if it comes down to losing or winning you have to. If you're severely losing just try to go through the jungle to the lane that is most pushed. Try killing their towers as fast as you can using your W and when you're about to die just use your E and suicide the turret until it dies or you die basically. After this just continue doing the same thing and sometimes you can actually get a good backdoor that wins the game for your team. * GOT HARDCORE NERFEEDDDD*

Thank you guys for reading this! I'm not exactly sure if this is appropriate for this sub reddit so please tell me in the comments. Hope you guys enjoy using Fionna!
Back to top Go down
https://bpcommunity.board-directory.net

Jungling With Fionna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Party Community Forums :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: