Battle Party Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Party Community Forums

This is a forum dedicated to connecting players of the MOBA Adventure Time Battle Party together. I will also be making a leaderboards for it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stamporion

My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:29 am

Whenever I try playing, I start loading, but then it doesn't load past 94%. Then when I exit and retry, it glitches out to where I can see my character, but I am still in the loading screen, and can't move or use abilities.

Whenever I look at a character,say fionna, it says,"fionna_displayname". When I look at the backpack that you start with , it says,"junk_1_golden_sword_na". Same thing happens when trying to look at outfits and abilities.

Please help with these glitches. I am using chrome, but using firefox hasn't helped with these glitches.

Thank you!!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Aerobic Izzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am

Try uninstalling Unity player and Chrome and then reinstalling and playing the game that should work
Back to top Go down
https://bpcommunity.board-directory.net
Stamporion

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 am

Didn't stop the glitches!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Aerobic Izzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:10 am

Im not sure then, Maybe try using Internet Explorer or try making a post on Reddit, the mods there check the posts
http://www.reddit.com/r/battleparty/
Back to top Go down
https://bpcommunity.board-directory.net
Stamporion

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 pm

I have been trying for weeks on reddit!!!
Back to top Go down
Stamporion

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 am

And on internet explorer, it says I haven't downloaded unity even though I have.

They really should make a client so they can fix everything. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!   My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Battle Party is glitching a lot, please help!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Party Community Forums :: General :: Social Discussion-
Jump to: